Before submitting your Maintenance Request, please pause for one moment.
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS:
If you log a maintenance request, a trades person attends and the issue is identified as easily rectified by you as the tenant, or misreported, you may be responsible for the cost of the call out fee and cost of repair completed.
A few examples of this would be:
- Reporting a light fitting not working without replacing the bulb, or replacing it with an unsuitable bulb.
- Reporting an issue with the TV reception, only for a technician to identify the antenna is plugged in to a pay TV connection, not the correct free to air connection
- Reporting and air conditioner fault without first confirming whether the batteries require replacing
- Reporting a garage remote issue without first replacing the batteries and re-coding the remote.
- Also, consider electrical faults can be caused by overloading power outlets with too many appliances. If this is identified by our electrician as the cause of a power outage, you as the tenant will be responsible for settling the invoice.