Open Home Dates:
... look no further than this freshly-renovated family home. This versatile abode will serve as an excellent entry-point for a young family, or a perfect investment. The house itself features tasteful touches, fresh paint and new carpeting throughout, and walk-in robes to all four bedrooms. The spacious, level block of land is a haven for kids and pets, and includes ample side access for the trailer, boat or caravan - or family cricket games in the broad driveway. Perched on the high side of a popular North St Mary's street, this generous spread of land has wide frontage, established gardens and, with R2 low-density residential zoning, potential rental returns from a granny flat (STCA)
- 4 bedrooms, walk-in robes to Master and all bedrooms
- Updated family bathroom
- Polyurethane kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher, and abundant storage
- Internal laundry
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Large, fenced, private backyard
- Wide 18.5m frontage
- Side access
- Big 736m2 block
- Granny flat potential (STCA)
- Newly-roofed single garage and additional off-street parking
- Leisurely stroll to St Mary's High and St Mary's North primary, 1.2km to station, walk to local shops, school and bus stop
Get in early! Interest is high! Call Nick Menzies, Your Real Estate Guy!
Phone 0449 081 911 today and arrange an inspection.