Open Home Dates:
This stunningly generous slice of Kings Langley presents a two-storey, newly-renovated abode purpose-built for the professional and the provider. Not only is the home business completely catered for, but fun and family are only a few steps away! With an office that includes a boardroom, four great-sized bedrooms all with walk-in robes, flowing living areas, a spacious, contemporary kitchen centrally-located for family gatherings and outdoor soirees in the excellent pergola, and two large, accommodating living areas - not to mention a big, breezy estate - this is a haven for family and friends. The fixtures, finishes and trimmings are sophisticated and elegant, and the property meticulously maintained. This is a crowd-pleaser!
- 4 bedrooms, all with walk-in robes
- 2 formal living areas, both large!
- Separate dining area
- 2 contemporary, fully-tiled bathrooms with frameless shower cubicles
- Large home office - and boardroom!
- Kitchen with meals area, bench and cupboard space aplenty and stainless-steel appliances
- High ceilings adorned with chic downlights
- Stylish floorboards throughout
- Internet/Ethernet connections throughout the home
- 3 car garage with internal access
- Pergola with stenciled concrete and barbecue area
- Side access
- Landscaped, private gardens
- A large, level, square 709m2 portion of premium real estate
- A stroll to bus stop, Kings Langley Public School, Primary School, Endeavour Park and a short trip to shopping centre. Easy accessible to M2/M7 Motorways, Sunnyholt Road and Vardys road
The interest is keen among prospective buyers! Call Nick Menzies, Your Real Estate Guy, at Harcourts Hills Living on 0449 081 911 and prepare to be impressed!
|Video Tour Url:||https://youtu.be/-ogxp3nV67Q|