Beautifully-presented, this two-storey brick, four-bedroom masterpiece sits proudly on a good-sized block in a blue-ribbon estate close to every conceivable amenity. "Low-maintenance" doesn't do it justice - this immaculate abode has been lovingly maintained by long-term owners. Situated in the Tuscan Waters Estate adjacent to the friendly tranquillity of the Refalo Reserve, it features multiple, versatile spaces for the entertainer, the homemaker, the kids, the home business and/or the student. With room to accommodate family and extended family and entertain friends - not to mention that precious upstairs rumpus room - this great property caters to everyone.
- 4 bedrooms, walk-in robe and ensuite to master, built-in robes to others
- 2.5 bathrooms to accommodate the busy weekday traffic
- Sparkling kitchen with meals area, well-placed to serve gatherings in the outdoor area
- Formal living and dining areas
- Great-sized family room
- Upstairs rumpus room - a sought-after commodity!
- Separate study for the diligent student or the home business
- Nice-sized pergola for gatherings of any size
- Double lock-up garage with remote garage door and internal access
- Additional features include: Ducted air-conditioning - cooling and heating, solar panels, fully insulated, new allergy free carpet, 8 electronic exterior sun shades and plenty more!
- Neat landscaped, fenced and private gardens and owner will include all pot plants, statues and outdoor furniture
- Peaceful cul-de-sac location
- Close to Norwest Business Park, the M7 and M2
This beauty is attracting wide interest for many reasons! Call Sam Di Giuseppe today on 0412 958 959 to arrange an inspection.