This stunning tri-level, architecturally designed home in the exclusive Bella Vista Waters Estate has you in its spellbinding embrace the moment you lay eyes on it. Its street presence, like that of every other home in this dress-circle locale, is distinguished and character-filled.
The beautiful, shaded wrap-around downstairs balcony, and the upstairs terraces, immediately have you anticipating possibilities. This elegant and charming home doesn't disappoint. As soon as you arrive in its regal entry foyer, you'll be amazed by the simple, beautiful sophistication of the French Provincial style in all its rich glory: vitrified stone floors, ornate trimmings, chandeliers, mahogany mantle and window frames, French doors, high ceilings and abundant natural light. This luxury dwelling is a perfect blend of the refined and the functional.
But far from being aloof or pretentious, this magnificent abode has an abundance of space for entertaining. The breathtaking and huge kitchen is central to all social and dining activity, and opens out, via magnificent bi-fold doors, to the splendid pergola and in-ground saltwater swimming pool. Opened up and combined, this area is vastly accommodating. The fully-appointed sixth bedroom/study has a separate entrance and is perfect for in-law accommodation.
All this on a generous 700m2 slice of premium Bella Vista, on the highest point of a blue-ribbon cul-de-sac, close to all amenities.
This magnificent home features:
- A grand porcelain-tiled foyer featuring a beautiful 32-light crystal chandelier and winding maple timber staircase with wrought-iron balustrading
- 5 king-sized bedrooms, all with plush woollen carpets and walk-in robes, ensuite to main. One of the bedrooms has a balcony featuring panoramic views over your gorgeous local area and the distant Blue Mountains
- Three large, luxurious contemporary full bathrooms, all finished in Travertine marble, all with double basins. Double shower head in the ensuite
- Huge 40m2 French Provincial kitchen for the serious chef as well as the family cook, adorned with 40mm CaesarStone benchtops, gas stove, walk-in pantry, meals area and premium Blanco appliances including dishwasher, large stainless steel gas/electric cooker, fully-ducted range hood and double under-mounted sink.
- Spacious open-plan living areas with high-ceilings are characterised by a blend of the modern and the classic. Chandeliers blend beautifully with the downlights above, all complimented by vitrified porcelain tiling below.
- Enormous formal living area with gas fire place framed by an exquisite mahogany mantelpiece. French doors lead out to wrap-around balcony
- Charming informal family and billiard/rumpus room
- A study, with full bathroom and separate entry, large enough to accommodate the student, the home business, or both - or provide you with the option of a sixth bedroom and in-law accommodation
- Oversized internal laundry, with kitchen!
- Walk-in upstairs linen closet, plus ample storage options everywhere!
- High 2700mm ceilings on both levels
- Ornate, wide cornices and skirtings throughout
- Alarm and intercom system
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Sensational, spacious backyard pergola overlooking lush yard and pool
- In-ground saltwater pool, accessible from kitchen via large bi-fold doors
- Ample grassed yard girded by impeccably landscaped gardens
- Irrigation to rear yard and pool plants
- 6-car garage with internal access and a large storage room/cellar
- Under-house water tank in garage
- Situated in the highest position of a prestigious cul-de-sac in the sought-after Bella Vista Waters estate
- Walking distance to two train stations, superb restaurants, parks and great shopping
This is for the discerning buyer! Come and feast your eyes on this luxurious family estate. Call Jacki Mansour at Harcourts Hills Living to arrange an inspection on 0411 228 979.
|Video Tour Url:||https://youtu.be/l58IYolDWRg|